Live chats are consistently the most popular part of the event – for students, for researchers, and even for teachers!
- We endeavour to give every class at least one live chat
- Chats are 30 minutes long
- Tell us which subject and year you’re booking the chat for in the ‘Class year’ box, on the form, e.g. History, Year 9
- We can only run one live chat at a time in each zone, and leave a 10 minute gap in between.
- We’ll run a maximum of 4 chats per day in each zone
- The latest you’ll be able to book a live chat is 24 hours in advance; this allows the researchers enough time to let us know if they can make it.
- If we can’t find any researchers able to take part in your live chat we will let you know and find a time to rearrange the chat.
- Please book your live chat as soon as you can. Once the event has started, chats get booked quickly and we can’t promise your preferred time will be available.
- Please do let us know if for any reason, such as illness, you’re unable to make a live chat. We can then let the researchers know so they can get back to their day jobs!
Get in touch on 01225 326 892 or email@example.com if we can help you book your chat or answer any questions.
To see booked live chats filter by zone and/or date below.